Meeting the Sustainability Criteria is an essential part of the UK’s renewable energy support scheme.
Our expert understanding of this process will help your project meet and exceed the necessary threshold, to ensure you qualify for full payments.
The importance of sustainability in the day-to-day management and operation of an AD plant is demonstrated in three key ways:
- Financial benefits: Ensuring your plant complies with the sustainability criteria and regulations that govern the renewable energy industry means you will benefit from the subsidiary regimes.
- Environmental impacts: Managing the impact on the environment is a primary goal for every AD facility and is something we can help you to achieve.
- Net Zero goals: To reduce your carbon footprint, we will work with you towards your goals and the targets laid down by governments.
Despite the numerous benefits, it can be a challenge for already busy AD plant operators to meet the ever-increasing sustainability criteria. We can support you with the administrative burden by guiding you through this process to help you achieve your sustainability goals.
Our extensive experience in accreditation delivery and ongoing compliance is demonstrated by a 100% record in achieving RHI and Feed-in Tariff (FIT) certification for 48 accounts. Ixora-managed plants consistently score highly in independent Ofgem sustainability audits. This highlights how we can put in place our tried and tested processes, so you can be confident that your plant meets its sustainability goals.
Ofgem and Sustainability Support Schemes
- We have a proactive working relationship with Ofgem, allowing us to work directly with them on your behalf.
- To ensure you are fully compliant with regulations, we can collate and submit your sustainability data on a quarterly and annual basis.
- You can access the latest and most relevant advice on RHI, FIT and GGSS through our expert contacts.
- To ensure you meet the criteria for RHI and FIT compliance audits, we will provide you with full guidance.
- Helping your cashflow by shortening the time to receive subsidiary payments.
- Liaising with the operations teams to ensure they understand and adapt to the latest regulations.
- Maximise opportunities, increase profitability and improve sustainability compliance by utilising our expert understanding of digestate management.
- Measure your existing or proposed project for its environmental and carbon impact through application of our custom-made tools.
- Real-time monitoring of your progress towards Net Zero goals.
- Keeping you up to date with environmental target and sustainability support scheme changes – and how they may impact you.
- Improving your circular economy relationship with your suppliers and local community.